Saturday, May 28, 2011

Had to draw my weapon tonight.

Still a little jittery as this happened at ~11:30

After leaving my buddy's bachelor party and rearming (I was not drinking but they served alcohol there) I was heading home and suddenly had to use a restroom.
I stopped at a BP walked in asked for the restroom key. The older lady working the register gave me the key after i returned the key we both said have a nice holiday and I exited the store, just as I was about to enter my car a man that i saw getting ready to enter the store veered from his path to the door and headed to my car and was attempting to get in the passenger side door. I yelled for him to leave me and my car alone. He proceeded to start walking around the front of the car and pulled a kitchen steak knife and told me to give him the keys. I drew my weapon told him to leave me alone, at he immediately turned and ran away. The nice lady at the register saw this go down and that it was on camera, and said she was calling 911 and to just go. I left and headed home.

Glad I was armed.

Be careful out there - even when you think you are safe, you might not be... Piece be with you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're okay, and that the carjacker didn't force the issue and make you shoot him.

    ReplyDelete