Thursday, May 5, 2011

Silly LEO guns and alcohol don't mix!


This is why LEOS do not want anyone with a CHL to be able to be in a bar. Only problem is this guy IS a LEO. Silly LEO guns and alcohol don't mix! I will agree with anyone anti or not who says Guns and alcohol don't mix. If I am carrying I wont drink, If I decide to drink I will not carry. I almost never consume alcohol anyways, but that is not the point. This guy needs to have the book thrown at him mutiple times. He pointed his gun at the bartender. WTF? He violated at least 3 of the 4 rules of gun safety:
Rule # 1
Treat all guns as if they are loaded.

Rule # 2
Never let the muzzle of a gun point at anything you do not want to destroy or kill.

Rule # 3
Keep your finger straight and off the trigger.

Rule # 4
Be absolutely sure of your target, and what is behind it.


I could not tell if his finger was on the trigger, but, it probably was.

Had this guy been sober he probably would not even have thought about touching his sidearm.

Be careful out there - even when you think you are safe, you might not be... Piece be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment