Monday, May 16, 2011

Where are the Wild West shootouts?


In this report one CHL-holder showed incredible control, choosing not to fire back even when he and his son had been fired upon by a shotgun. I would have been blocking my son with my body and seeking cover. If it was birdshot a car door would be sufficient if it's a slug then all bets are off. I'm not sure if I would have returned fire or acted as this father did. I'm glad to see the homeowner had charges brought upon him. I have a question for the antis, Where are the Wild West shootouts? I see none of this anywhere in the country. I would love to see more stories on the news with happy endings such as this story had. These are the stories we need to get on the 11:00 news, not the ones where some criminal shoots the clerk at the local stop-n-rob!


Be careful out there - even when you think you are safe, you might not be... Piece be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment