Friday, May 27, 2011

Walter had to inform the officer...

Walter went through a stop sign, and got pulled over. Walter handed the cop his driver's license, insurance verification, plus his concealed carry permit.

"Okay, Walter," the cop said, "I see your CHL permit. Are you carrying today?"

"Yes, I am." Said Wlater

"Can you please tell me where your firearm is?"

Walter says "Well, I got a .357 revolver in my inside coat pocket, I have a 9 mm Glock in the glove box, and a .22 magnum derringer in my right boot."

"Okay," the cop said. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, back in the trunk there's an AR-15, and a 12 gague, I think that's all of them."

"Walter, are you on your way to or from a gun range?" asks the officer.

Walter replies, "Nope."

"Well then, what are you afraid of?" asks the officer

Walter replies with all seriousness,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment