Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First un-Official Open Carry Day!

This Blogger is starting a trend. "Hey, a couple of friends and I are planning on doing nothing of note on Sunday, June 5th. There may even be t-shirts to commemorate this somewhat trivial nonevent.

Want to join us?* (Of course, if you're in my area, hit me up - maybe we can be unremarkable together!)

*Open carry only if you can, legally. Also, bonus points** if you email me photo evidence!

** bragging rights and the sweet, sweet taste of freedom are the only prizes that will be awarded. Maybe. Or at least until I can come up with something better (highly unlikely) "


I like this idea and will be OCing on this day.

Anyone want to OC with me? I'll bring the non-alcoholic beverages!!!

Facebook Event info: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=176840315704098

No comments:

Post a Comment