Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Don't ever let them get close.

On the OFCC Forum a member posted "had to shoot someone on friday" which he posts 2 links to video of the event taken from the gas station's cctv system:
http://fox.daytonsnewssource.com/shared/newsroom/raw_news/videos/vid_47.shtml
http://www.whiotv.com/video/28315602/index.html

I'm glad he is ok and no charges have been filed against him.
There were 2 aggressors and they are Brandon Turner (the guy that got shot)
and Billy Blackburn Jr.

I could not find a Facebook profile for Brandon but did find one for Billy. and on it he says Photobucket and shows a photo of the wound. I could barely understand his language but he admits he is going to seek vengence.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm glad my situation did not call for shots to be fired. I know how this guy was feeling up until the physical attack. Just don't ever let them get close.


Be careful out there - even when you think you are safe, you might not be... Piece be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment