Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Violent crime rate is at a 35-year low

NRA says Brady ad is off-target - "Today, Americans own more semi-automatic rifles than ever before, and more self-defense handguns with standard magazines that hold more than 10 rounds than ever before. Yet despite gun ban groups' predictions, the nation's violent crime rate is at a 35-year low."

If this is true, why is more gun control needed? Once again I must say YOU SUCK to the BRADY CAMPAIGN! If you ban guns only criminals will have guns! This is assinine, I think that the .gov should be buying a firearm for every citizen who can legally posess one. Let's give criminals something to ponder, like If I break into this house will I be shot? Is the woman I plan on raping packing? Will the old man with the walker shoot me if I try to mug him? These are what is reducing violent crimes!!! Not banning "assault clips", which is a dumb term at least call them magazines, "assault mags" sound way better! This country was freed by guns and remains free because of guns, why ban them. I want to start a campaign to ban "stupid politicians" but, I fear if successful, there might be only 2 or 3 left to run the .gov.

Stupid people in large groups are scarrier than gun people in large groups!

Piece be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment