Monday, April 25, 2011

Lundy Lied!!!



This is why I hate to vote. I didn't vote for this liar as I do not live in his district. This man should be voted out ASAP! He is the exact opposite if what we need in our government. I would rather vote for someone who is clearly anti than this liar! Ever wonder why revolutions happen? Well this is part of the reason. People unhappy with the goverment will revolt when no other actions seem to be fixing the problem(s), this is only a state level guy but can you imagine how many of the federal reps are liars? I say all of them are liars but that's just me!

Read the story for yourself and comment.

Piece be with you!

1 comment:

  1. Just shows how the politicans are now, they dont care about what the people want, the founding fathers are rolling in their graves for what has happened to this country.

    ReplyDelete